Completion of the HS Emotion Wheels & Needs Wheels MiniCert is strongly recommended prior to completing the HS TEA MiniCert. Learn more and sign up for the HS Emotion Wheels & Needs Wheels MiniCert.
In 90 minutes, you will learn:
- About the development process and research behind the HS TEA tool. Learn more about the TEA by watching a playlist on my YouTube Channel.
- About the HS Systems Health and HS Human Wellbeing Principles, and how to apply them when using the TEA.
- How to use the TEA with individuals.
When you sign up and pay for the session, you will receive:
- A free HS Emotion Assessment Pamphlet and Needs Assessment Pamphlet (hard copies or downloadable) – a $35 value!
- A PDF and Word version of the TEA worksheet to use in sessions with clients, as well as a TEA worksheet with detailed instructions for your own use or to give as “homework”.
- One-on-one, personalized instruction with Dr. Peters.
- A recording of the session for your personal use.
After successfully completing* the session, you will receive:
- A printable PDF certificate indicating successful completion of the HS TEA MiniCert, including your name and the date.
- A Human Systems HS TEA MiniCert logo for your website (color and black and white versions).
*Successful completion of an HS MiniCert session includes:
- Verbal or written check-in within 5 minutes of the session start.
- Camera on for the entire session.
- Adherence to respectful participation guidelines, including confidentiality and non-judgmental engagement.
- Completion of brief feedback form.
**Payment for the session is refundable in full up to 72 hours prior to the session start, less material costs. We really want you to take the class and we know things happen, so if you can’t make it and you can’t let us know 72 hours in advance, we are happy to reschedule you for another session if you contact us within 24 hours after the missed session.
What participants are saying about the HS TEA MiniCert:
Dr. Peters was GREAT! Her material and the way she presented and explained them was exactly what I needed. She made it highly educational but also fun, which I really valued. The most interesting thing I learned is that behind every one of our uncomfortable feelings, is an unmet need. THAT is life changing for me and the work I do with my Wholehearted Living coaching clients. –Alicia Economos, Founder of the Wholehearted Living Mentor Coaching Program
There are no reviews yet.